Saturday, April 9, 2022

iSpecial General Car Rental Questions

 

• Will iSpecial Mobility pick me up?


• iSpecial Mobility in East African Community and the Rest of AfCFTA?


• Can I rent a Car at 18?


• What forms of payment are accepted for renting a car?


• Does iSpecial Mobility accept gift cards?


• What are your driver license requirements for renting in the EAC and the Rest of AfCFTA?


• What are the age requirements for renting in the EAC and the Rest of AfCFTA?


• Is a Car Rental Deposit required?


• Can I add an additional driver to my rental? (EAC and the Rest of AfCFTA)


• If I am a person with a disability and do not have a driver's license, can I rent a Car from iSpecial Mobility?


• How do I change or cancel my reservation?


• I just had an accident and I need a Car while my vehicle is being repaired. What do I do?


• What if my flight is delayed? – Airport Rental Location in the EAC and the Rest of AfCFTA.


• Can I return my rental vehicle if the I special Mobility location is closed?


• I would like to keep my rental vehicle for a few days longer, is that possible?


• Is a deposit required when renting a vehicle in the EMEA, US and Canada?


• Can I pay for the rental of a Car for another individual?


• Do you accept Cash or Money Orders?


• I want to return my Car early, is there a penalty to do so?


• Will there be an additional charge if I am late returning the rental vehicle?


• Do I need to refuel the vehicle before returning? Can I pretty-pay for fuel?


• Am I able to earn rewards or frequent flyer miles for my rentals?


• What is your pet policy?


• What is a Car rental drop charge?


• How much is a rental Car?


• How do I rent a Car?


• What should I do if I get in an accident in a rental Car?


• What is the I special Mobility Car Rental Scratch Policy?


• What should I do if my rental Car breaks down?


• What is an International Driving Permit?


• What are the age requirements for each AfCFTA partner State?


• What is DALIFA FUND and DALIFAiSPECIAL association with iSPECIAL MOBILITY?


• As a result of the Whole Business Securitization, what are the benefits?


• What happens to the personal information I provided to DALIFAiSPECIAL?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe with iSpecial Mobility